Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lazy Weekend

My weekend started off slowly and ended up great! On Friday me and Mum stayed in and watched Me, You, and DuPree. Just on the down-low Mums got a bit of a thing for Owen Wilson but lets keep that quiet.... On Saturday morning Mum had a sleep in so I amused myself in the garden until we went for a walk. After lunch I went to Auntie Shannons for a play while Mum got her very first tattoo! I think it's pretty rad. On Sunday it was roasting! I wotched NZ get hammered by Aussie in the cricket and after dinner we went to Kiriotahi Beach for a massive walk and play in the water! Stupid Mum forgot to take her camera and she was going on and on about how nice the pictures would have been. I frolicked on the beach until the sun went down then crashed out on the way home. What an awesome end to a lazy weekend!

1 comment:

Tyson said...

A trip to the beach!?! I am so jealous, we don't have beaches here. Your blog is awesome!