Sunday, January 21, 2007

Move over Zoolander!




Good news! Mum got a call from the lady at the animal talent agency today saying they wanted to meet me! Mum is stoked and just on the quiet side my ego is starting to swell hahaha, I can just see it now..... Burbon on the Forbes rich list in no time! With a face like this who could resist! The pics are my equivalent to Blue Steel, I like to cal it "Bad to the Bone". Hmmmm, maybe i'm being borderline cocky now so i'll shut up.

The weekend at the Gramps was choice, weather was great so I got to do lots of fun stuff. Home sweet home now and preening myself for my big date with stardom!

2 comments:

travis1087 said...

wow, thats awesome! are you freinds with benji? word on the street is he told the talent scouts about you. good luck!

Ferndoggle said...

Hiya Burbon! You're cute! No wonder you're gonna be famous. Maybe you'll make it all the way to the states & I can tell all my doggie buddies that I know a VIB (Very Important Boxer!).

Lola the White Boxer